What We Do?

We specialize in the preparation of Immigration and Naturalization paper-work and documents to fulfill your needs. Once the documents have been carefully prepared and edited, we can also directly submit with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) for its processing.

Our expert team consists of Immigration Consultants and Legal Document Assistants, and through their professional skills, hard work and dedication, we deliver fast and effective services at affordable rates.Priority Workers receive 28.6 percent of the annual worldwide limit (about 40,000 visas). All Priority Workers must be the beneficiaries of an approved Immigrant Petition for Foreign Workers.

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

In order for an alien to go through the naturalization process, the alien has to meet certain requirements.  Most notably the alien generally needs to be a legal permanent resident over the age of 18 who meets various continuous residence and physical presence requirements… Read More 

The Immigration and Nationality Act provides 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas yearly. These available visas are divided among five preference categories, as follows..  Read More

“Immediate Relatives” of a U.S. Citizen:
“Immediate Relatives” refers to the parents, spouses and children (who are unmarried and under 21 years of age) of a U.S. citizen. Immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen can immigrate to the United States without being subject to any  numerical restrictions, unlike other close family members of U.S. citizens and/or permanent residents. Namely, they can apply for the permanent resident status without having to deal with any waiting time… Read More

The H1B visa is designed to allow U.S. employers to recruit & employ foreign professionals in specialty occupations within the U.S. for a specified period of time. The H-1B program provides the opportunity for foreign workers in specialty occupations to legally live and work in the U.S. for a total of  six(6 ) consecutive years, and entitles their spouse and children (under the age of 21) to accompany them and legally live in the U.S. on H-4 visas. Under H-1B visa program, the company, organization or the employer is the petitioner and files  H-1B petition for hiring the employee, while the foreign worker is the beneficiary. Foreign individuals themselves cannot apply for an H-1B visa to allow themselves to work in the US. The number of H-1B visas issued each year is subject to an annual cap (known as H-1B cap) that is determined by the US Congress. .. Read More

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States for business,  tourism, pleasure or visiting must first obtain a visa. This visa is a nonimmigrant visa to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2)… Read More

An F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by a United States Consulate abroad to an alien who plans to come to the United States to pursue full-time studies at a U.S. educational school or institution. Generally, the U.S. Consular Office has total discretion to grant or deny the visa.  Foreign students who wish to obtain an F-1 visa must plan to pursue a full course of study in an approved college, university, seminary, conservatory, academia high school, private elementary school, other academic institution, and/or language training program in the United States… Read More

R1 visas are issued to temporary religious workers with non-immigrant intent. The intending worker must be sponsored by a non-profit religious organization that has been present for a minimum of two years within the United States. The petitioning organization and immigrant must demonstrate that the worker will participate in full-time (a minimum of 35 hours) work at the organization per week. The petitioning organization must provide evidence regarding the compensation for the position, which may include: budgets, evidence of previous compensation for a similar position, or verifiable documentation of room and board (if it will be provided)……Read More

Exchange visitor (J-1) visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.

The Exchange visitor categories include: Au pair and EduCare, Short-term Scholar, Camp Counselor, Specialist, Government Visitor, Student(college/university),Intern, Student( secondary), International Visitor (Dept. of State use), Summer Work Travel, Physician, Teacher, Professor and Research Scholar and Trainee.. Read More

The L-1 visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa which allows  a foreign company to relocate foreign qualified employees to its U.S. subsidiary or parent company, child company, or sister company. The qualified employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of the company for at least one year out of the last three years. The L1 visa may also include non-profit, religious, or charitable organizations.

The L-1 visa is a good way for small or start-up overseas companies to expand their business and services to the United States. L1 visas can also be used by multi-national companies who are developing new markets in other countries… Read More

The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements…Read More

Our office can help you with this service concerning Consulate General of India:

1. Indian passport: related services , such as: Reissue of  Indian  passport upon its expiry, new passport in lieu of damaged/ lost passport, Tatkal / Rush passport application, and others… Read More

On November 20, 2014, President Barack Obama announced that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) would not deport certain undocumented parents of U.S. citizens and parents of lawful permanent residents (LPRs), called deferred action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents ( DAPA ) program.

The president also announced  Expanded Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program for youth who came to the United States as children… Read More

The power of attorney (POA) designation is a critical component of any estate plan.  By designating an agent under a POA, you are granting someone else the authority to act as your agent to carry out specific activities that you designate in the document.  Select Fiduciary Group can serve as your designated agent under a Power of Attorney or a Durable Power of Attorney.  A general POA differs from a Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) in that the powers granted to the designated agent are only in effect so long as the individual signing the POA maintains the capacity and mental competence to continue to grant that authority…Read More