Exchange visitor (J-1) visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.

The Exchange visitor categories include: Au pair and EduCare, Short-term Scholar, Camp Counselor, Specialist, Government Visitor, Student(college/university),Intern, Student( secondary), International Visitor (Dept. of State use), Summer Work Travel, Physician, Teacher, Professor and Research Scholar and Trainee

Exchange Visitors cannot travel on the Visa Waiver Program or with Visitor Visas – Exchange visitors who are citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) participating countries are not permitted to travel without a visa on the Visa Waiver Program(VWP ), if their purpose of travel is to participate in an exchange visitor program. Exchange visitors are not permitted to travel on business/tourist (B-1/B-2) visas if their purpose is to participate in an exchange visitor program. All exchange visitors must travel to the United States with exchange visitor (J-1) visas.


Acceptance in Exchange Visitor Program –  Before you can apply at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a J-1 visa, you must first apply for and be accepted into an exchange visitor program through a designated sponsoring organization.

There are several steps to apply for a visa. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply.

::- Please call out office to schedule a consultation with our Immigration Consultant  at Phone: +1 408 422 8585 or Contact Us / email at:

Online information

You can check all the details from our website about our services and support


There must be many doubt in your mind about immigration and other services . Please feel free for consultation.

Apply Now

We always take too much time to decide about one simple thing. If you are well informed about your services. please feel free to apply now.. Call Us.