U.S. CITIZENSHIP THROUGH NATURALIZATION
Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
In order for an alien to go through the naturalization process, the alien has to meet certain requirements. Most notably the alien generally needs to be a legal permanent resident over the age of 18 who meets various continuous residence and physical presence requirements.
You May Qualify for Naturalization if:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.
- You may also qualify otherwise to naturalization if you do not qualify through above.
- You may already be a U.S. citizen and not need to apply for naturalization if your biological or adoptive parent(s) became a U.S. citizen before you reached the age of 18.
Most naturalization applicants are required to take a test in English language and Civics ( U.S. history and Government).
::- Please call out office to schedule a consultation with our Immigration Consultant at Phone : +1 408 422 8585 or Contact Us or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check all the details from our website about our services and support
There must be many doubt in your mind about immigration and other services . Please feel free for consultation.
We always take too much time to decide about one simple thing. If you are well informed about your services. please feel free to apply now.. Call Us.