BUSINESS/VISITOR VISAS ( B-1 / B-2)
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States for business, tourism, pleasure or visiting must first obtain a visa. This visa is a nonimmigrant visa to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
Business ( B-1) visa is for:
- Consult with business associates
- Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
- Settle an estate
- Negotiate a contract
Tourism and Visit ( B-2) visa is for:
- Vacation (holiday)
- Visit with friends or relatives
- Medical treatment
- Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
- Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
- Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)
You can check all the details from our website about our services and support
There must be many doubt in your mind about immigration and other services . Please feel free for consultation.
We always take too much time to decide about one simple thing. If you are well informed about your services. please feel free to apply now.. Call Us.